fatayate

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Voici un topic sur lequel vous pouvez donner vos trucs et astuces, mais aussi vos avis et poser vos questions sur tout ce qui attrait ds tt les domaines .............Vous aussi, comme tt personnes, inscrivez-vous et devenez membre fatayate

Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

3 participants

what is the love??..

MiSs doLL

what is the love??.. Empty what is the love??..

Message par MiSs doLL Ven 11 Jan - 13:25

love is a word all the world know it, but do all this people feel that word?..
    love is a word, it can make your life happy and wonderful or make it a hell Twisted Evil !!!!
    lovecan make your life a paradise why??
    if your lover is Faithful and that is so hard to find it ...,so you must to searching and don't believe anyone becaus we are in a Beautiful Liar world jocolor and you should well thought out before choosing!!
    ¤well,for the people who haven't a luck in love No .... i advice him to not Despair Very Happy if your lover is Betrayed you ,try to delet him from your life,i know that's so hurt and so hard but you must leave your past in the door if you want live your life and start the wonderful life it's not necessary to love another ..you can start your wonderful life with yourself be honest and juste believe in yourself[i]
    cheers
    MiSs doLL

what is the love??.. Empty Re: what is the love??..

Message par MiSs doLL Ven 11 Jan - 13:26

j'attende tes avis!! bounce
    Admin
    Admin

what is the love??.. Empty eh ui

Message par Admin Sam 12 Jan - 6:21

ehhhhhhhhhhh ui ma belle l'amour .............. tu ma pas laisser koi dire ...... je te remercie bcp
    Admin
    Admin

what is the love??.. Empty merci

Message par Admin Sam 12 Jan - 10:23

what is the love??.. Merci25-46sbjnm9b
    kjmola

Message par kjmola Lun 28 Jan - 18:13

wooow vry nice!!! i agree with you : if your lover is Betrayed you ,try to delet him from your life !!!
    kiiss miss doll Smile

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Sam 18 Mai - 22:14

Ne ratez plus aucun deal !
      Abonnez-vous pour recevoir par notification une sélection des meilleurs deals chaque jour.
      IgnorerAutoriser